Tuesday 18 July 2017

Disney Movies: the kiddies books!

Okay, so, this isn't really a proper review post, but more of a: how cute are these books post.

Though, if I was reviewing them I would give them a 10 out of 10 review, as they are just the cutest little things.

So, anyways, to the books. I must admit, I feel like a little kid collecting them, but in my defence they're going to be for reading to my little nephew as he grows up...

(yeah, totally for my nephew, totally not secretly for me)

Well, kind of a little bit for me. In case you haven't read my About Me page, I am a big Disney lover. And, I'm hoping that these books, while lovely and sweet little things that look great on my bookshelf, will also let me get my nephew onto the Disney hype earlier than most.

But, I bet you're wondering what Disney books I am talking about. I'm talking about the little Disney Movie Collection Books like these:




I mean, who wouldn't want to collect these little gems? I only have like 4 at the moment (mainly the ones that the nephew may like the most) but I'll soon get collecting the ones I like most too. But I wonder if the ones not from Tesco's are the same as the ones I've been buying (hope so, I love having series with the same covers).

What's your favourite Disney movie? And would you collect these like me too or do you think I'm a bit too Disney obsessed? :P


2 comments:

  1. I so need these! I adore Disney. The Little Mermaid is my fave and I got an Ursula tattoo last year because of it :')

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I started getting them from Tesco :') my fave is tangled for new, and sleeping beauty for old, and omg really? I bet it looks so cool!

      Delete