Thursday 21 September 2017

Sunshine Blogger Award!



So, I was nominated for this lovely little tag by Elise and I thought it was the cutest thing so I'm very glad to do this particular book tag!

The rules:

Thank the person who nominated you and link back to their post.

Answer the 11 questions sent by the person who nominated you.

Nominate 11 new blogs to receive the award and write them 11 new questions.

List the rules and display The Sunshine Blogger Award in your post and/or on your blog.


So, without further ado, the questions Elise gave me were:


Do you like Taylor Swift? (because I’m listening to her music right now and that’s all I cant think about… XD)

I like some of her songs, but I'm not her biggest fan, so you could say I'm just inbetween

(I know we should stay positive but…) Are there any super popular books that you just CAN’T STAND?

nope! I have actually never had a book that I hated or couldn't stand, I think I just love any and all worlds thought up by authors!

Ever been to any book conventions? If not, are there any you’d like to go to?

no, unfortunately, though I am now planning to go to YALC next year, and there are so many blogger events I want to try and go to.

Do you collect book/movie posters? What about other merch?

Not at the moment as I have like no room for anything, barely have enough room for all of my books! But I'd love to get some merch for my favourite books, I always try and enter competitions for them, even if I'd have to hide it somewhere in the house until I have more room!

Other merch though, is a thing for me, I just started collecting pops, and (I know this is still book merch but I count it as it's own category) I collect quite a lot of Harry Potter merchandise, though yet again I can't put it all out at the moment </3

Do you prefer physical planners or digital ones? Or are you some crazy person who doesn’t need a planner? (TEACH ME YOUR WAYSSSS!)

I don't tend to use planners at all, though if things are planned well in advance I do need to put the reminder in my phone because I may forget. But, in general, no planners for me!

(K these questions are too normal… I must ask something super random…) ARE YOU ONE OF THOSE BLASPHEMING PEOPLE WHO LIKE PIZZA WITH NO SAUCE? HOW DO YOU DO IT?

I have had a pizza with no sauce before, but I didn't like it! I am all for the sauce, especially if it's home made, I love making my own pizza sauce when I get round to making pizza!

What would your dream house look like? (Did someone say a cold dark cave full of books?)

Oh, this is a hard one! But I would love to have a study with a reading nook in it, and lots of bookshelves to put all my books in. I've also always wanted a reading window, I think it would be amazing to just sit in there on rainy or sunny days when I didn't feel like going outside and reading with blankets and a tea!

I'd also love a nice little covered patio bit where I could lounge on nice days with a little fire burner and maybe a little swing, all very comforting things so I can read outside on a bad or good day if I felt like it.

(notice how I just want comfy places to read)

Name some underhyped books everyone should read!

Hm, I'm not sure if it is underhyped, but I adore the Old Kingdom series by Garth Nix! If you haven't noticed it is on my constant re-reads list, as I've read them so many times!

One other that I've not heard many people talk about is the Study Series by Maria V. Snyder, I've only read the first 3 books in this series but I absolutely adore them and I've read them at least 10 times each.

Have you ever thrown a book across the room due to rage?

No! Never! I would never ever throw my books, I love them too much! If I get angry, the most I do is throw them onto the sofa next to me in a rage, but that's a nice soft surface :')

What’s one outfit from a book (or movie) you wish you could have?

I would love love love to have Belle's dress from Beauty and the beast. No idea if it would suit me, but it is so beautiful I would love to have it anyways!

ARE YOU SECRETLY A DRAGON IN DISGUISE?!

No... of course not...... *coughs* 


Nominations, I tag:


And anyone else that wants to do this tag too!

My questions (for if you want to do this tag) are:

  1. If you could meet any author, which author would you choose?
  2. Have you got any books that you could re-read any amount of times without getting bored?
  3. What are your top 3 books on your TBR list that you're excited about?
  4. Why did you decide to start blogging?
  5. What book, if any, do you/would you collect multiple editions of?
  6. Are there any book quotes that have stuck with you? If so, which ones?
  7. Where is your favourite place to read?
  8. What are you currently reading? And how is the book so far?
  9. Is there a book that you are currently hyped about that will be released in the future?
  10. If you could pick any book world to be a part of, which one would you choose?
  11. Have you ever had any book crushes, if so, who? and What book were they from?

And that is that! Feel free to take part in this tag even if I didn't tag you!

No comments:

Post a Comment